Monday, June 25, 2012

Power cleans, Sit ups

        Way to push yesterday guys you rocked it!





Warm up
1200m Run

Skill Builder
Cleans

Strength
Bench press
3-3-3-1-1-1

Metcon
5 rounds of
15 Power cleans 115/95
30 Ab-mat sit ups

"My life is filled with promise, hope, faith, and belief. Instead of dwelling on the negatives of the past, I focus on the bright, positive future in front of me. And because I do, I bring opportunity, purpose, peace of mind, and success into my life."


Post load and time to comments.

3 comments:

  1. 235lb 1 rep max BP; 13:12 Metcon @ 115lb - Kurt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bench Press - 195lbs (new P/R)

    WOD - 12:32 (R/X)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bench Press 255# PR

    This was very interesting! Have not touched bench press since starting Crossfit a year ago. Prior to that I bench pressed at least twice a week for a year and never got over 200#...

    ReplyDelete