Monday, July 9, 2012

Deadlift, Box jump

Buy me size 10 for $110
















Warm up
500m row
10 Push up
10 Pull up
10 Sit up
10 OHS
10 Back ext
Stretch for 5 mins.

Skill Builder
Back Squat

Strength
Back squat
5-5-5-3-3-3

Metcon
6 AMRAP
2 Deadlifts
2 Box jumps

"Today I am unstoppable! Right now, today, I have my goal, I know what to do, and today I choose to do it! I am strong, upbeat, totally capable, clear-thinking, determined, smart, sure of myself, thinking positive, heading for the future, full of energy, filled with enthusiasm, ready to win, excited about my life, and ready to make it work!

Post number of rounds completed to comments.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure I'll feel this in the gluts and hammies tomorrow! - 255lb 3-rep Back Squat, 11rds @ 285lb DL and 30" box - Kurt

    ReplyDelete