Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Wall ball, Burpees

video 
Welcome to the Herd Chris! Great job on the Wod yesterday guys!






Warm up
800m Rum

Skill Builder
Wall Ball

Metcon (Time cap 30min )
10 Rounds
10 Wall ball 14/20
10 Burpees
Every 2 mins 150ft. Bear crawl

"I know that my attitude is a choice. My happiness is a choice. My enthusiasm, my direction, my goals, my success, my peace of mind, and even my thoughts are all up to me. They are all choices I choose to make. And they are the choices I choose to make every day." 

Post results to comments.





















2 comments:

  1. Brutal! I think Coach D thought we might die if we tried to finish it so mercifully cut us off at 30 mins! - 7rds + 6 WB - Kurt

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8 rounds and 700m bear crawl later...

    Matt

    ReplyDelete