Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Fight Gone Bad




Sarah is there for her hubby after they do FGB

























       






   


Warm up
Coaches choice

Metcon
Fight Gone Bad

In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating.
The stations are:
  1. . Wallball Shots: 20 pound ball, 10 ft target. (Reps)
  2. . Sumo Deadlift High-Pull: 75 pounds (Reps)
  3. . Box Jump: 20" box (Reps)
  4. . Push Press: 75 pounds (Reps)
  5. . Row: calories (Calories)
The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. On call of "rotate," the athlete/s must move to next station immediately for good score. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower where each calorie is one point. 

"I know that the quality of my life can be measured by my service to others. So I choose to serve, help, support, believe in, and care about others. I make sure I always take great care of me, and I am always ready and able to help and serve others."


Post total score to comments. 




1 comment:

  1. Oh the horror! FGB! 256 and half dead - Kurt

    ReplyDelete