Friday, July 13, 2012

Thrusters, Kettlebell swing


Nick thanks for bringing the crew down they rocked it!!!


































Warm up
Tabata
Double Unders

Skill Builder
Push press

Strength
Hang power clean
3-3-3-1-1-1

Metcon
21-15-9
400m run
Thrusters 95/55
Kb swings 53/35

"I never let the problems, troubles, or unrest in the world we live in, get me down. Every day I keep my focus, work on my goals, and believe in the best outcome in everything I do. I make sure my attitude is always up, look for the bright, and find the good!"

Hey! it's Champagne Friday so come down WOD out and at 6:30 sip some bubbly! Even if your not working out come down and be a social butterfly!

Post load and time to comments.

1 comment:

  1. 205# hpc but it was ugly

    12:31 on the metcon

    Matt

    ReplyDelete