Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Push press, Push ups, Slam ball

Ok 91 years old, whats your excuse!
























Warm up
Tabata
Row for cal

Skill Builder/Mobility
Hip mob.

Strength
Deadlift
1-1-1-1-1-1-1

Metcon
AMRAP 10
7 Push press 75#/115#
7 Push ups
7 Slam ball 15#/20#
 
"I may think ahead and plan for the future, but I choose to live in the moment. Because I focus on the 'now,' I feel alive, aware, and completely in touch with the life I'm living, right now and every day. When I see my world clearly, I find it is filled with endless possibilities, and unlimited opportunities to make every day an incredible day." 
Post load and number of rounds completed to comments.

1 comment:

  1. Tabata Rows - 52 Calories

    Deadlift - Maxed out at 315 lbs

    WOD - Completed 7 rounds (RX'd)

    ReplyDelete