Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Run

Welcome to the Herd Aaron!

















                         Rian, Courtney and Julio



 
Warm up
100 Dbl unders

Skill Builder/Mobility
Foam roll

Strength
Pull ups (CTB)
5-5-5-5-5

Metcon
Run 8x 200m
45 sec rest

"I am not alone. I have my life, my dreams, my goals, and my determination to succeed. And I make sure I always surround myself with my undying faith, others who believe in me, and an unstoppable belief in myself."  ~ Shad Helmstetter
Post time for each round to comments.














2 comments:

  1. All Paleo Challengers: Please post your weekly totals on Sunday's blog post.

    Currently I have no info from:
    Chris
    Matt
    Justin
    Sabine
    Kyle
    Bill
    Anne

    If this information is not updated at end of day Thursday, no points.

    Thanks,

    Jason

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris:

    Warmup - 500 Meter Row
    Strength - Used Blue and Purple Band for CTB Pullups
    WOD - Completed 8 rounds plus 9 HRPU's

    ReplyDelete